Keto Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
If you want you can also use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
Keep these babies in your fridge or freezer so you always have a treat on hand if the cravings arise.
Peanut Butter cup
Carbs per serve 1.1g
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Coconut Cream
1/4 Cup AVALANCHE Sugar free hot choc
1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1Tbsp Frenchies Caramel Syrup
- Melt COconut oil and cream together
(I used a small pot on the stove, you could use a bowl over hot water or the microwave) Remove from heat.
- Add the Hot chocolate powder and mix well, until it starts to thicken a bit.
- Spoon about half the mixture into your desired moulds, I used cupcake liners
(I used a tbsp measure and fill not quite to the top for each cup)
- Place in fridge or freezer until firm but not fully set.
- In another bowl mix peanut butter and syrup together
(It may cause the butter to thicken I don't mind that but if you do add a but more coconut oil and mix over low heat)
- Once bottom layer is firm add the scoop of peanut butter mixture to every cup and flatten with back of spoon.
- Pour remain chocolate mixture over the top
- And pop back into fridge/freezer until set (30min)
Store in fridge/Freezer